Would you like to work with or advertise on Go Science Kids?
Go Science Kids is a new, rapidly growing website catering towards fun and creative science activities that young girls and boys can do at home. It’s readers are mostly mums, dads, teachers and carers who want to encourage and inspire their daughters, sons, grand-daughters, grand-sons, nieces, nephews, or young girls and boys in their care.
Go Science Kids is well suited to promote science-related products (materials, toys, kits, books).
It is also well suited to promote general toy, kitchen and household items, hardware, nature and garden related products that I can feature as one of the ingredients in a science activity, or that I can use to illustrate a point about raising science-loving kids. In fact, many of my activities use everyday household products that are not necessarily traditionally thought of as being ‘science-related’. (For instance, dish-washing liquid is a key ingredient in this fun science activity.)
Working with Go Science Kids
Go Science Kids currently offers a limited number of:
- science-related product reviews
- sidebar ads, footer ads or in-post ads
- sponsored posts*
- social media mentions (on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter)
- content creation (for your brand’s website / brochure)
- other unique opportunities to fit your brand.
* I’m quite selective about the type of sponsored posts that I offer on Go Science Kids. Sponsored posts do best when they are win-win-win: for my readers, for my site, and for the client. Please contact me to brainstorm ideas to subtly weave your brand into a fun and unique science activity that my readers will love (and hopefully share with their friends).
If you are interested in discussing further, I’m best contacted by email at gosciencekids (at) gmail (dot) com.
Just to Clarify
- I don’t write about or recommend things that we haven’t personally experienced. All review posts must include a product to trial (which should be shipped free of charge, and is not returnable unless special arrangements have been made prior to the item being sent.)
- Sending a product or voucher to trial does not guarantee if or when will be featured on Go Science Kids website or social media. (If you would like to confirm the timing of a review / giveaway post, or to be featured in your own post, please contact me for sponsored post or social media rates.)
- In writing a review post, I may use information provided by a client, but posts are always written in my ‘voice’. Reviews will likely include both positive and negative aspects, and may include reference to other brands. I do give clients a chance to work through major concerns before publishing, but whilst comments will be taken on board, I won’t guarantee to rewrite or change the content. I need to be able to honestly say that opinions expressed on Go Science Kids are my (or my kids’) own.
- All content that has been paid for (by money, product or service) will have a clear disclosure statement, and all links nofollow.
- Giveaways and competitions will be conducted within legal terms and guidelines. Cost of prize and postage to be paid for by the client, and is usually shipped from the client directly to the winner(s).
Please note that I don’t accept guest posts from brands or companies on Go Science Kids. I do occasionally run guest posts from other bloggers or writers, and will put a call out on the Go Science Kids Facebook page when these opportunities arise.
For more information, please contact me via email: gosciencekids (at) gmail (dot) com.
Thank you so much for your interest in Go Science Kids. I look forward to working with you!