Fun science ideas that are non-toxic and taste-safe.
- Delightfully Fizzy Sherbet
- Glowing Ice Cubes | edible, sensory, science, play
- How to make Curds and Whey
- Solid or Liquid?
- Make a ‘snowy’ salt crystal tree
- How to make Fluorescent Slime that Glows!
- Salt Crystal Paper Snowflakes!
- Mushroom Spore Prints: nature science for kids
- What happens if you microwave marshmallows?
- Static Science: Help Daddy Balloon grow a beard
- How to make Butter & Buttermilk: edible science for kids
- What happens if you add Pineapple to Jelly (or Jell-O)?
- Exploring Taste with Watermelon
- Salt Crystal Ghosts
- Salt Crystal Hearts
- Sweet vs Sour: Confuse Your Taste Buds with Miracle Berries